Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snowy Sunday

Tim had to check the trail cam out behind the house

so I put on the world's coolest boots......
and an even cooler hat and we headed out on the red sled.
Without leaves on the trees you can see our house before you head over the creek and onto the field.
Yes, I had to cross a creek, on a board... in those boots and snow pants. AWESOME!
Tim checking his camera.

The blind. Yeah, he sits in there..... COLD!
The field.
Hunting is not my thing, but it makes him happy when I occasionally go out there with him and see what is up. He says next year he is going to build a coup that has heat, so maybe I will go out and sit with him and I won't be cold. I said I will go, armed with a camera. But, not this year, not while all there is to sit in is a tent. I just don't like to be that cold!!

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Keith asks me every year to go sit with him in the blind. There are a couple of reasons I am hesitant.
1. I think I would get too cold
2. Not sure I could stay quiet
3. Not sure I could handle it if I actually saw him shoot a deer. I know I would cry.
Maybe someday... :)

Em said...

I have always told him that he couldn't shoot if I was there... he said that he wouldn't unless it was the biggest buck of his life... but aren't they all?! I would cry too.