Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow..... Snow!

It has been a busy week. Nothing out of the ordinary, just normal day to day busy! We put up our new Christmas tree. Thanks to Buzz and Kathy for picking that up for us. It is very nice. Mia decided that she had better help us put up the tree.


I also can't keep her out of the tree now! Everyday there are new random holes and flat spots in the tree where Miss Mia has been climbing the tree!







Saturday morning we went to a Santa Breakfast at Olivia's preschool (in case you don't know, Olivia is Tim's niece). Olivia was thrilled to see Santa. We had a really good breakfast of Pancakes (blueberry), eggs, sausage, and OJ.

She also made a cute craft that she was very proud of, it was a pine cone angel on a cloud.





Later on Saturday afternoon I got out the Christmas collar that I have had for Chloe since she was a puppy. She HATES it. I swear she gets depressed when I put it on her. But, I just wanted a few pictures in front of the tree. She was a good girl for her photo shoot. Trying to get the cat to sit, that is another story!! We took like 30 pictures to get one good shot! I love my animals! I also made Tim take like 30 pictures in front of the tree. He was about as happy about it as Chloe. But we finally ended up with a nice shot! Did I mention we have gotten A LOT of snow. Tim is happy because that means he can play on the snowmobiles. Stay warm everyone!

2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Wait a minute!!...How did you get that last picture to happen?!?

Em said...

Well, Chloe and Mia love each other... but i also had to take like 30 pictures... a lot of them are of Mia walking away. Somehow I got this one!!