The Thanksgiving Holiday has come to an end. It was a busy and exciting one!
We celebrated Thanksgiving on Wednesday evening with Tim's family. It was a nice dinner. We had a nice time. Thursday morning I headed down to Kalamazoo since I had some free time. Molly and Laura were still in the hospital because Molly was jaundice and was in the incubator under the Billy lights and they still were unsure about her release. Mom was just hanging around the hospital so I figured why not keep her company! Laura, Keith, Mom and I had lunch in the cafeteria and then mom and I headed back to Laura's house to wait. We took a trip to Meijer and bought a few things to make a lovely Thanksgiving dinner for two. Bruchetta and Spaghetti and Wine. It was delicious. A Thanksgiving we won't forget!
Laura called about 8ish to say that Molly was coming home!!! They FINALLY showed up around 9:15ish.... and Laura and Keith's days of sleeping the whole night through are now over! Our little princess is a screamer!!! But, so was her mother, so it was to be expected!
I came home Friday night. I was so sad to leave. I cried in the car! But, I have a life I need to live and I will see Molly again soon.
Now, I need to get Tim to stay home for 5 minutes so we can put the Christmas tree up!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love how she really looks like she is snuggling that monkey! And she looks so small in the carseat!
Post a Comment