Brenda posted a little Christmas survey on her blog and challenged other bloggers to copy and paste the questions and answer them. So, here are my answers! Also, I think it would be great to hear others answers.... Merry Christmas!
Favorite Christmas movie (cartoon or children's)?
Polar Express
Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
White Christmas
Elf
When do you usually start Christmas shopping?
I try to pick things up through the year as I see them, but I usually end up waiting until 2 weeks before Christmas!
Favorite Christmas present?
I hate playing favorites! I don't like to hurt feelings!
Real or artificial tree?
Both have it's advantages. Grew up with an artificial tree. Had a real one for a few years, but back to an artificial one. Fake is better with a cat!
Colored or white lights?
I prefer white, but I am always willing to compromise!
Favorite Christmas memories?
Mom's cran-apple punch. Christmas breakfast Mimosas. The year I got the game girl talk and the box made this "rude" sound when you opened it. Singing Christmas carols in front of the fire place with my sisters...... where did that video go? :)
Favorite Christmas song?
Because of my College roommate.... Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You". Good Times. I guess that is also a favorite Christmas memory!
Do you like eggnog?
Nope
Peppermint candy canes or fruity ones?
Peppermint
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you did the survey too...FUN FUN. But so sorry about the post before it. That really SUCKS! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment