I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. We celebrated with Tim's mom, dad, brother and neice on the Monday before Christmas. We had a lovely dinner and it was a total joy to watch Olivia open her presents. 3 is such a fun age at Christmas. She would get all excited and squeal at each present. What a cutie.
Christmas Eve we celebrated at Dad and Leslie's house. Tim and I left home around 8am to go to Portage to pick up Laura and Molly. Car trips take longer when you have to stop and feed a baby! Of course everyone was SO happy to see Molly! She is getting SOOOOO BIG. She lost all the hair on top of her head... but had hair in the back... like a baby mullet. It is awesome!
Christmas Day was at Mom and Greg's house. We had a nice relaxing time. Molly was of course the center of attention, but that is how it should be!! I ate so much food I had to put my jammies on after dinner because I couldn't move.
If you care to, you can peek at the 118 pictures I have taken through out this Christmas season!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment