He asked Friday evening. Down on one knee in the parking lot at Applebee's. In the ice and wet. It was so sweet. I was so confused and taken by suprise. I knew he was going to do it sometime, I just didn't know it was going to be then!! We haven't set a date yet, but we are thinking sometime in July or August. My friend Liz sent me a Christmas card and she said "Tell Tim I hope he tops the Kitchen Aid Mixer" (the one I got for my birthday). Well Liz, I think this tops it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Em. Congratulations so, so much. I love you so much and this makes my heart happy.
congrats guys!!! We are so super happy & excited for you! The ring is beautiful!
Em, the first time Tim told us about you, he said he thought you were the one... this is so sweet!
Congrats
How exciting! Congratulations!!! Love the ring ):
awesome! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment