Earlier this week a girl I work with asked me if I wanted a kitten. I actually have been considering getting a kitten, so I said sure! Her sister-in-law needed to get rid of a 5 month old kitten because she was moving. "He" was coming with all of the toys and necessary supplies. She even gave me a picture. I brought the picture home and Tim said "Sure if that is what you want". Vicki said his name was Mazda. I was planning on changing that. Tim and I thought "Hunter" would be a cute name.
So Friday after work I headed over to get my new kitty. I walked in.... and the kitty was bigger than the picture, which I had been warned about, so that was fine.... and "he" had a purple collar. I said.... um, why does a boy cat have a purple collar, and the guy said, "Because it is a girl". Hmmm I said.... Vic, you told me it was a boy, Oh I did she said.... I wasn't sure of the sex.... "What else did she tell you?" That his name was Mazda. "Her name is Miata." Ahh.
So Hunter was out of the question and I just couldn't decide on a girl name. Then last night I woke up and she was curled up on my pillow right next to my head and I giggled a little.... just like a princess I thought. Princess Mia. So at 2am she was named Mia. Plus, keeps a little of her old name :)
She was comfortable right away. She has a lot of spunk... I like spunk! And she fits well in this castle already full of Princesses!
Welcome Mia!

1 comment:
So cute and excellent name!!!
Post a Comment