Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Can I just say.... I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND!!!! I know, It is only the beginning of this weekend, but I have been waiting for October 25th for SO long now!!! I am sure most of you remember back in August when I purchased the New Kids on the Block tickets. Well, FINALLY.... it is time!!! Next Saturday at 8pm I will be at the Palace of Auburn Hills. PLUS. Friday night High School Musical 3 comes out. My sister called me today to tell me that she bought tickets today for the 8:50pm show!! I have been waiting for HSM3 since I saw HSM2!! I know it is cheesy and childish... but I LOVE those movies. I can't help it! So, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Friday afternoon. I will head to Ann Arbor (HSP, will you be around?) and then head Downriver Saturday sometime. E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G!
Oh yeah, plus, I haven't been "home" since May, so I am probably due for a trip.....

4 comments:

Leslie said...

sweet mother !! NKOTB is awesome... such a fan!! I used to be in their fan club back in the day, i think I even kept a christmas card from them (what a dork am I?) I was alwyas in love w/ Joey!! LOL!

TGIF on my end too!! this week was WAY too long!!

Hope this coming week flies by for you and you have a rockin time next weekend!

we should all really get together sometime soon... :)

Heather said...

Yeah, we'll see if you make it this way once you get further into those books. You're going to want to ignore Tim, call in sick to work, and avoid all other people until you've finished them. They are evil, evil books. But so delicious.

But yes, I will be around.

Brenda Lee said...

Just reading your blog made me excited. I LOVED New Kids on the Block back in the day. Mine and Jen's bedroom was COVERED with pictures of them. My favorite was Donnie (Donny?). I think Jen liked Joey the best. I have never watched HS Musical but I would probably be hooked if I started...Have fun and enjoy yourself this weekend. Is your man coming with you or will he be in the woods? :)

VandenBerg Family said...

so how was it?!?