It has been a long week! I am certainly ready for the weekend. However, Bow hunting season opened on Wednesday.... which means I haven't really seen Tim since then! He hunted behind the house on Wednesday morning and evening and he got a 6-point buck. He was SO excited! This past year has been great for him. Buying a house, with land that he could hunt, with deer on it AND then he shot a buck on opening day of bow..... the boy is going to explode with happiness!
Now he is gone to Reed City/Baldwin with the boys to hunt for the weekend. I expect him home "Sometime Sunday". Chloe and I are not sure how we like the silent house. We have done this before though..... so we will survive!!
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have mixed feelings about hunting season. It's kinda nice to have the house to yourself but it does get a little lonesome at times (thank goodness for dogs!). It's fun to see them get so excited though...
You are SO right Brenda!
You'll be so excited for him to come home by the time Sunday rolls around!! And tell him congrats on the buck!!
Post a Comment