Each day when I walk into work I pause for a second and remember the good ol' days when I had you back there in the crazy world of mine known as the Toddler Room. Such a ray of sarcastic sunshine you were..... much like myself. We were such a great team. Able to face all the "challenges" they threw at us. No one else "gets" me like you..... they don't understand my random movie quotes, and comedic (Dane Cook, what?) one liners. When I blurt such things out they just stare.
As I sit here on Sunday September 14th and think... UGH, I have to go back to work tomorrow..... I remember that tomorrow is the 15th! It is your birthday! My dear birthday buddy.! So I will think of you tomorrow as I blurt out my daily "I did my best", or mumble some other sarcastic comment under my breath because... heck... only you would appreciate it!!!
Happy Birthday Liz!! I MISS YOU

1 comment:
And Happy Birthday to you on the 15th!!!
Post a Comment