Monday may have been the best birthday ever. Mom was my first phone call... at 6:30am. Dad sang on my voicemail as usual. The kids in my class enjoyed the fruit snacks I brought as my birthday treat. The Preschool room came and sang (or screamed....) Happy Birthday to me and drew me a lovely picture. I received balloons from one child. Mindy and George gave me candles that George informed me "smelled better than they looked". Dinner at Buzz and Kathy's was awesome... the Cheesecake was so yummy!! Thank you so much for dinner Kathy! I got Season 2 of One Tree Hill.... Just need 3 and 4 now!!! I also got lots of other really wonderful things. But, the most wonderful.................................
Red. Kitchen Aid. Mixer.
Thank you Timmy. I love you.
Red. Kitchen Aid. Mixer.

4 comments:
ooooh! very.very.nice!! I love my kitchen aid mixer too!! what a thoughtful boy you have. Sounds like a great birthday!! hey, so hows the job hunt going anyway, any luck out there?!
yay!!!! We saw Tim at meijer's the other night and he said you wanted one of these! He didnt make it sound like you were gonna get one though : ) yay! Very nice :) Hope you had a fab bday! It sounds like you did... Good job Tim!!!
OMG you are now officially the COOLEST.
VERY COOL!! And happy late birthday!!!!
Post a Comment