Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bibs, Booties, and Bumpers.. Oh my!


The baby shower is offically over! A great time was had by all.... I hope! The food was delicious. The company was enjoyable. The presents were plentiful! I think Laura received pretty much everything she needed. Wonderful!
Next event.... Molly Marie arrives.... Mid-November can't come soon enough! I can't wait to meet my little niece. Auntie Em loves you Molly!
You can view all the baby shower pictures here: shower pictures

1 comment:

VandenBerg Family said...

Please tell me you weren't in charge of making ALL that food!!! It all looks so delicious! Was the shower at your house? I'm kind of sad...I didn't have a shower for either of my kids and it looks like so much fun. Having a first baby is so cool. The second is cool too but in a different way :)

And you really did match the bedding :)