In other family drama. The middle sister is expecting. I am super geeked! I bought "it" the CUTEST shoes yesterday! This baby will be SPOILED!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Welcome Back!
Long time eh? Well..... Life has been busy. For the last year and a half I have lived a quite the life. Moved out... moved in.... moved out.... moved in..... moved out...... moved in..... moved out.... moved in to the NEW house and I am staying here FOREVER!!!!
Life is good. The BF is fabulous. He is happy to have tons of space in the garage for all of his various toys..... boat, snow mobiles, etc..... boys! The Chloe is super excited to have her own fenced in back yard to run in. Tulip Time is almost over.... that is SUPER! All the tourists will go home. I enjoy TT, it is a really cool thing.... lots of history and culture and fried food. BUT... the traffic and people are NOT COOL!! I love to hate Tulip Time.
In other family drama. The middle sister is expecting. I am super geeked! I bought "it" the CUTEST shoes yesterday! This baby will be SPOILED!
In other family drama. The middle sister is expecting. I am super geeked! I bought "it" the CUTEST shoes yesterday! This baby will be SPOILED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment