Wednesday, July 18, 2007

new post

I am a horrible blogger. Does anyone even bother to check my blog anymore? I have no idea. Basically I am busy all the time and I just don't sit around on the Internet like I used to. Sometimes I wish that I still had the time to do that, but then I remember how bored and unhappy I was and I choose the new way!
Last night I was babysitting the cutest children to come out of hell..... (kidding, they are great kids) and I was able to catch 2 episodes of The Wonder Years on ION. Wayne should have gotten a brother of the year award. Kevin had a zit. Wayne made him pay a buck to use his zit cream. Nice brother!!! It made me think of my MG and the stories of her relationship with her own brother. Thinking of these stories always puts me in a better mood!
Did I tell ya........... I am going to see Wicked on Saturday.... in Chicago. I am UBER excited about this. I can hardly wait. This week had better hurry the frick up. I am dying here!!!!!
As always the weather is beautiful in Michigan. HUMID. But, I am not complaining, because in a few months it will once again be BUTT ASS cold and I will be dreaming of the days when it was so hot you ended each day with a sweet case of SWAMP ASS.
My momma came out to visit this past weekend. I was rockin. When the CK comes to town it is always a good time. Food was eaten, shopping was done, and wine was consumed. "We have all we need in life...... chocolate donuts and wine"--CK at Meijers.
Peace out.

No comments: