Right, so after I say I am going to start blogging again I go an entire week without saying anything.... good restart!
Took a quick day trip to The D for mother's day on Sunday. Always enjoy car trips with the BF. Lots of loud singing!!
Not a very eventful week actually. A long one, but uneventful. The first animal met an arrow in our backyard from one hunter who lives here and shall remain nameless.... (Mom, I told him not to do it!) But, he says he is done for a while since I don't like it so much.
Exciting news for the mighty hunter!! He got permission to hunt the 23 acres behind our house!! He was so happy Tuesday night he had to go for a walk. He came home all wet..... I didn't ask questions.... I usually don't when it comes to that boy!!!
Tomorrow Timmy and I head to K-Zoo for dinner with the sisters. Good times will be had I am sure of that!
P.S. The title of this post had nothing to do with the post itself...... but it was a great line in One Tree Hill this week and I just had to use it!!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I already knew all hhis fun filled info, but I will comment anyways...maybe with a story about colorblindness......hehe!
Post a Comment