Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Payner Dance

I have become the worst blogger on the planet. Well... maybe not the WORST..... ENFUEGO.... but I am getting there. I used to blog All the time. It was also a time that I spent the majority of my time sitting alone on my couch in a big house, out in the middle of nowhere, wondering how I got there and why I was all alone there....... I guess I felt if I blogged all the time about nothing in particular I would stay connected to someone.... anyone.
But now, I am living in a full household, in the middle of somewhere, and not wondering why I am all alone...... because I am not. I have wonderful people who care about me and have been there through some shitty stuff. Plus....... even when I am a BITCH Anda smiles at me and tells me that she loves me!!! She will never know how much I love her.
Enough mushy stuff. Payner and Ern tie the knot today. I am super excited about this. They are two wonderful people and I am so happy for them. I am glad they found eachother.
It is like 7:45am. I have been up since 4:30am. Don't ask me why. I just couldn't sleep. Perhaps it is the anticipation of the A2 trip today....... much Oberon will be consumed. Much tea will be enjoyed. I will wear my red high heels.
There was just a story on the news about a young man who put his teacher in a head lock. He was suspended for 10 days. His mother made him walk 5 miles up and down Fulton Street and pick up trash while wearing a sign that read "I made a bad choice in school, and now I have to live with it." I think that is the best punishment I have ever heard. That mother deserves an award. Kids these days are total shitheads and they need to know their place!!! The mother is going to appeal the 10 day suspension, which I agree with, why keep him out of school, he needs to be there, but she is also fully going to make him take responsiblity for his actions. I am sure the teacher he put in a head lock doesn't want him back, but the worst thing would be to give up on the kid.
I think I will make some eggs for breakfast. Delicious.

No comments: