Monday, April 30, 2007

Boringest

Just as I start to type this it is thundering outside. So happy for a thunderstorm! I am pretty much the most boring person on the planet. I am almost done with school for the semester. Thank goodness for that. My history class is kicking my ass and I can't wait to say Adios Bitch to the craziest, most ADD instructor on the PLANET! I have been studying much of this evening and I am losing focus in my eyes.
Saturday I participated in the March of Dimes walk. It was a blast! 3.5 miles, pushing a stroller.... a stroller you say..... yes, I was babysitting. The little boy Ben and I had a blast enjoying the beautiful weather we had on Saturday. We walked, we ate junk food, we went to the park, we watched Cars. Good times!
Watching Friends... The one with the birth..... "Hi baby, I'm your aunt Monica.... I will.... always have gum".
One exciting piece of news, I have been an employee of Knowledge Learning Corp for 1 year. Friday my check reflected 34 hours of personal time and 34 hours of vacation.... WOO HOO go me!
Michael Bubles new CD comes out tomorrow. Buy it.

No comments: