Has anyone seen the movie Bye Bye Love? It is full of great actors. It is a Rob Reiner film, so of course it is funny. Paul Reiser, Matthew Modine, Randy Quaid, Janeane Garofalo, Danny Masterson, (a young) Eliza Dushku, and a quick glimpse of Jack Black. "Do you have any Raffi?" "What?" "Raffi." "Reifer?"
I borrow this movie often from the people down the road. But decided that I needed to own it. So thanks to Amazon.com I now how it on DVD and I am oh so happy. I highly recommend this movie.
In other movie news... I am a sucker for ABC Family Movies. I also used to love to watch Disney Channel Movies.... but I pass on most of them now because they are a "little young". However, I had heard really good things about High School Musical. So I decided I wanted to see it. Because I have DVR technology I was able to record it one night when it was on. I have been putting off watching it. I am sad that I did! Tonight I sat down and found there to be nothing to watch on TV so I figured it was a good a night as any to watch High School..... what a cute flick! Your basic story of Jock and Smart girl hooking up.... you know, High School stuff...... I had a smile on my face the whole time. It was a good movie with a good message. Lots of singing and dancing and some kids who could really do both. The acting was pretty good too. It could be considered the new generations Grease.... maybe?
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment