When I started to write this post I thought it was a good idea. But since we biked 10 miles on the Kal-Haven trail today I am hurting. I didn't realize that my arms actually hurt too. A good time was had, but now I am a tad bit sore. So I will share the conversation that I just had with my sister.
TS: what are you doing.
ME: Oh we just got home for a ten mile bike ride.
TS: A 10 mile bike ride, why the HELL would you wanna do that?
ME: It was fun, we enjoyed it.
TS: Fun? That sounds like punishment to me. sister, I hate you... go take a 10 mile bike ride.
So obviously the lesson learned today is that TS would not enjoy a bike ride.... she also think that a honeymoon at Cedar Point would be her own personal hell....... I love her. Plus she purchased a shirt from Hollister today that says What would Deiter do? Love it.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment