Thursday, August 31, 2006

Save The Trees

Tonight was my first Intro/Art of film class. I needed a Humanities class and this one seemed the most interesting. It seems it will in fact be an awesome class. The instructor showed up 5 minutes late. He was wearing a straw hat with "hippy" pins on it. On the syllabus he requests no cover pages on essays as to "Save The Trees!!!". Each week we will watch a film in class then write a summary on it, then we have to pick a movie that goes along with the genre we studied that night. And also write a summary on it. This week we just watched a history of film video. Our assignment is to watch a "classic" film and summerize it. It can be whatever film we think is classic. I can think of a lot of classic films. Breakfast At Tiffany's, National Lampoon...., Monty Python...., and loads others. So I pose the question..... what do you think is a "classic" film?

No comments: