Wednesday, November 16, 2005

At least I have a cute hat and gloves!

So yeah, it's friggin COLD outside. It is so cold that I think I am only posting so that I can sit on the couch in front of the space heater with the laptop on my lap. I just got home from class. The usual 10 minute drive took about 25 minutes. Sweetness. LOVE the WIND, ICE, AND SNOW. I mean seriously, I know mother nature has been spoiling us with really nice weather and I knew it wasn't going to last, but did she have to go and dump this crap on us all at once!! It was actually pretty nice on Monday. High 40's maybe even low 50's. It started raining that night and it all went downhill from there.....
Today I drove home from work on pretty much a solid sheet of ice. LOVE IT. I am so hoping that this rainy stuff goes away and the regular snow just comes, at least that is tolerable. Oh well. I guess that is what you get for living in Michigan!! I enjoyed that warmth while it lasted!! Adam needs to get transferred somewhere warm!!
Well, my bed should be nice and toasty by now. Blessed electric mattress pad, best Christmas present EVER!!

No comments: