So I haven't been able to post from my own computer for days. Suddenly today I can. WEIRD. It is all because Adam is here. I have a problem and he is like show me, and I try to show him and it works and I look like a moran. Figures!!
Pretty uneventful weekend. Went out to GH on Friday and went to dinner with A, J, and Baby Braylon. We went to Damons. The Damons in GH is definitely BELOW PAR. Not recommended to anyone. Braylon is doing well. My poor Ang is sleep deprived. I wish I could do something to help her, but I can't breast feed and that is pretty much all the baby wants to do right now, so I am at a loss!
Saturday we took the Youth Group out to play Laser Tag. Good times. I was MVP of the 2nd game. HECK YES!! In the arcade they had two dancing games: Dance, Dance Revolution and Into the Groove. There was this kid there and he was tearing it up, he must go there like everynight and just "dance" on that thing all night. We just stood there for like a half hour and watched him, he would be going so fast that he would collapse at the end. I had to laugh because it reminded me of the King of the Hill episode when they are in Japan and Bobby keeps going to the dance game to see that girl.
Now the Lions are playing and actually winning and SUPRISE SUPRISE Adam is sleeping on the couch and Andrew is half asleep in the chair.... Sunday Afternoon at the Skinner's!!
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment