Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dust in the wind.....

Life is just as boring as ever here in Fenntown. Nothing exciting to look forward to this weekend. Adam comes home on Friday. That is the only exciting thing in my life. I had dinner with Angie and Brenda tonight. Angie's belly is ROCK HARD!! I am so excited for that baby that I can hardly stand it. I am sure she is excited to get it off her bladder as well!! She bought him/her a Halloween costume today.... he/she will be a little duck!! It is so cute!!!
I let the dog out like 2 hours ago..... she hasn't come in yet..... I don't think she loves me today.....
I am watching American Pie 2 on TV....... Funny Friggin Movie..... "That's a lot of flutes" "We aren't supposed to have visitors, cuz this one time.... um... here...." HeeHee. Question is... why am I watching it on TV when I have the DVD? I am just that cool!!

No comments: