Monday, October 10, 2005

Christopher Columbus Discovered America.......

.... and I discovered I needed a day off. However that didn't happen. Not like I have a government job or anything! It is now almost 11pm on Monday and I am still trying to recover from the fun we had this weekend. Maybe one beer short of the 6 pack was not the right number to welcome myself back into the drinking world. For those of you who do not know I have spent the last year not drinking because of the terrible migraines I get. Well one night last week I was having a BAD night and I said screw this I am having a beer, if I get a headache, WHATEVER..... yes.... that is how bad my day/night was........... So I popped open a New Holland Brewing Company Red Tulip Ale......... one beer later and I was fine......... the next day I was still fine. Friday night we ventured out to the NHBC and I had a wonderful Icabod....... and then we went to Parrots.... otherwise known as "The Dirty Bird". There I had a tasty Coors Light. The next day.... No migraine. I decided... stick to beer. But take it easy......... RIGHT. I am SUCH AN IDIOT!!! We went out for Andrews Birthday and I just drank one beer after another. I honestly didn't feel like I was drunk. I was a little buzzy... but very coherent. But the hangover on Sunday was BAD. READ THIS: NO MIGRAINE!!!! However.... I think the constant stomach and nausea and lack of food maybe caused the migraine I had on Monday............ hmmmmmmmm COULD BE. So..... what did I learn this weekend? I can once again drink beer. I however can't drink a 6 pack of beer in ONE NIGHT. One, maybe two= yes. 5= PROBABLY NOT.
But, We had a good time eh Megan?
Twister is cool!!

No comments: