Today has been a lovely day.
Adam is obviously home for the weekend. We slept in. 9am.... wow, what rebels!! We went to Holland and had lunch with Andrea and the munchkins she was babysitting. Then we went to The Peanut Store, which is the coolest old time candy store. They have everything you could ever what!! After that we did a little shopping and went to my boss's house to fix her computer. Then we went to Beaner's Coffee (it was my 3rd time this week, this could be a habit) and got Hot Caramel Ciders. They are the BEST things on earth!!!
Best thing that happened today: I found my license!!! (I had lost it sometime last weekend. It was actually in my wallet all along... just in the wrong pocket..... I am DUMB!!!)
Baby report: No baby yet
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment