Friday, September 30, 2005

T-I-T

A-N-S.......... So I am having trouble sleeping... been having trouble all week. Wish I could just sleep! So while laying in bed for some odd reason this crazy chant that we used to do when we would arrive at away games for a sporting event in highschool came into my head..... now it won't leave...... and I realized that when we spelled out Titans we spelled out T-I-T..... that is hilarious!!!!! It has taken what..... like 7 years and sleep deprivation for me to think of that........... I need a life...........
I am sure everyone knows the chant.... or maybe we are the only ones who did it.....
Everywhere we go (Everywhere we go)
People want to know (People want to know)
Who we are (Who we are)
So we tell them (So we tell them)
We are the Titans (We are the Titans)
The Mighty Mighty Titans (The Mighty Mighty Titans)
T-I-T (T-I-T)
A-N-S (A-N-S)

No comments: