Friday, September 30, 2005

Suzetta

I apologize for the lack of posts this week. Although I am not sure if anyone even reads this!! This week has been LONG. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday cuz I am not sure how much more I can take!!
Much love goes out to my "big girl" Miss Megan for getting her own place. I am so proud... I think I am going to cry...... Can't wait till the party......
Had some problems with the internet...... fixed them all by MYSELF...... well with some help from the guy from comcast (over the phone) and Adam (also over the phone) but still, it was kinda by myself. I was feeling pretty good about it. Since I know nothing about our wireless internet. I must have sounded like a total moran on the phone. This is what I have Adam for. Darn boy.
This weekend we will be traveling to Detroit for the wedding of my dear friend Greg. It should be fun times, I hope. If not, well I will just make it fun darn it!!!!
Oh, low point of the night.... I let the dog and cat in from outside, and the cat brings me a mouse...... NICE. LOVED THAT. Still love the cat now Megan? I know he is just trying to show me that he is a good hunter and he just wanted me to be proud..... BUT COME ON!!! This nature stuff gets old sometimes!!! Oh the joys of living in Fenntucky!

No comments: