My darling Heather commented about my not updating about school. It has been a busy 7 1/2 weeks!!
The semester was difficult. I cried a few times thinking that I was not doing well. I ended both classes with a B. As I joyfully informed my husband about my grades he said "See, you got all worked up for nothing."
YAY!
The second half of my summer semester started Thursday. It is going to be another busy 7 weeks!
We spent 4th of July up at Torch Lake. It was nice. The weather was beautiful. I of course ate too much food. The best part.... Molly was there. She finally said Auntie Em. I love this child. She is so much fun to be around. When she left life was boring!!
I will post pictures soon.
In other news...... Tim's shop will be opening on August 2nd.... if all goes according to plan. I have taken pictures of the place and will get them up as soon as I have a spare minute. We are very excited. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Monday, July 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congratulations!! what are you going to school for? I told rick about tims' shop & he's looking forward to checking it out!
YAY. You DO love me!
Congratulations on your grades, and woo hoo to TIMMAY.
Post a Comment