It has been a little while since I last updated, so I guess it is about time! Just slightly over five months until the big day! I am getting excited! Lots of things to do. I met with the flower guy today. I went in having no idea what I wanted. Well, I knew I wanted something simple. But, when it comes to flowers, I just have no clue! I am pretty happy with what we came up with. Simple is the theme! We will be using hydrangeas.... pink, green and white, and green button mums.... I am game for anything as long as it is pretty!! Craig at
Flowers Etc. was so awesome, and he assures me that it will be simple and beautiful, just like I want.

The weather has been pretty awesome the last couple of days! Tim and I took Chloe for a walk Thursday afternoon. She was so excited to get out and walk. We get lazy during the winter. Across the street from our house is a trail, I believe it is called Pine Creek Trails.... it is a really nice walk through the woods. Tim let Chloe go in the creek, she was in doggie heaven! Can't wait to get her out to the lake. Hurry up Spring!
1 comment:
Oh no! So sorry about that. I hope you're feeling fine now!
Post a Comment