Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy but not exciting!

Life has been pretty busy, but nothing really blog-worthy. Obviously wedding plans are part of day to day life. Work comes and goes each day. It is still cold. Exciting stuff right?!


So I will give you a list of things that have been accomplished in the last week or so on the wedding front.


  • The ceremony will be at Fellowship Reformed.

  • We picked out the tuxes.

  • We have a DJ

  • I think I finally decided on the invitations. I am going to make them.

  • We began our pre-marital counseling, the first session was fun, we are both looking forward to the second one.

Can I just say how much I am looking forward to warm weather. Winter is great and all, but there is just something about this winter that is just dragging on! Maybe it is the anticipation of the wedding in August.


A Little taste of Spring.......

No comments: