Monday, August 11, 2008

Time to be a big kid

Look at me... I am a big kid!! I actually have a matching bed set! Thanks to Tim's wonderful mom!
I have never had a full on matching bed set before. I am lame, I know! I get way too excited about the smallest things.
I have never been one to decorate.... and I am TERRIBLE at making decisions.... so I just had random blankets and comforters.
Chloe likes the "new" bed. I like it because the colors are Chloe friendly!! The duck seems to like it too. Tim likes it because I like it. Every one at the Little Green House is SO happy!!
Thanks again Kathy! We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I like it!!!

Not a girly flower bed like mine LOL!

Em said...

Thanks! :)

Kathy said...

Emily you are so sweet!
I'm glad your pleased with it! And now that I know you like it...let's go shopping for curtains to match!!
Love you too honey!

Kathy