When we got there around 6:30pm it was overcast, but pleasant.... if not a little hot..... but when we left...... it was raining REALLY hard! We ran out to the car and by the time we got there we looked like we had just stepped out of the shower! Soaked to the bone. It was actually raining so hard that my shorts were covered with sand that was splashing up from the ground.
Kathy was nice enough to lend us all some robes..... hopefully she will share her pictures... I am sure we were all a sight! It was quite a birthday party... everyone in bathrobes.....
Tim and I went shopping for Olivia's present the other night. We wandered up and down the aisles wondering what exactly a three year old little girl would like to have. I finally settled on Candy Land. I loved that game as a child and feel that every child should have that game. Tim decided to get her "Let's Go Fishing". It is a game that has little fish and fishing poles. The fish move in a circle and you have to "catch" them. Olivia loved it. Props to Uncle Tim for the best gift!!
Two days of work for me next week and I head up to Torch Lake for the rest of the week! I am very much looking forward to a little R&R! I will be praying for nice weather. I will take Chloe and my nephew George with me. George is a good car companion. He plays video games and usually falls asleep. He has never been one of those "are we there yet" kids. Tim will come up Thursday after work with my two sisters and one of the sister's BFs.
The weather outlook for Rapid City, Mi for next week is:
Wed
Jul 2
![]()
Scattered T-Storms
76°
59°
Sun
Jul 6
![]()
Showers
75°
59°
Pretty promising! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:
Wow! Two things to look forward to. A really awesome concert and a nice relaxing 4th of July week. I'm jealous!
whatever am I going to do while you are "Torchin' it"??? have fun and make sure to wear a scrunchie for me =)
Post a Comment