Yesterday I went down to Kalamazoo to see my sister. As most of you know she is expecting her first child! When she told me about my becoming an aunt, she also told me that her ultrasound would be June 11 and she was allowed to have 3 people in the room. Of course me being the over-bearing big sister I am IMMEDIATELY said "well great, I am coming". She said ok. AWESOME!!!!
So, yesterday at 10:45am they called her name, Laura, Keith, mom and I went in to see the first pictures of their....... LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!! Yes, there will be another girl in our family!
Today is my sister Katie's birthday. We will be spending the day in Saugatuck. It is going to be HOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The estrogen is strong in your family. Congratulations, Aunt Emily!
Post a Comment