Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another weekend gone......


Why is it that the two days that make up the weekend go SO darn fast? Any two days in a row during the week... slow. Oh well, what can you do!
Not a very eventful weekend actually. Compared to Wednesday and Thursday when we had house guests!
I had Wednesday and Thursday off last week. Wednesday was spent in Kalamazoo doing baby stuff and having dinner to celebrate the sister's birthdays. We went to yummy Carrabas. The girls got free ice cream. Mom and Greg came back to my house for the night. Their first time at the new house. I think they liked it!
Thursday Mom, Greg, Katie and I went to Saugatuck for the day. It was Katie's actual birthday. We had a wonderful lunch at Pumpernickels. They put a candle in Katie's burger! We shopped and walked around. Nice day.
So sad to see Mom and Greg go.
Back to work on Friday.... boy was it nice to just work one day and then THE WEEKEND!
Saturday Tim and I had a date, we went to see Sex and The City. Awesome. That is all I can say!!
Today the weather started out a little questionable, but it cleared up nicely and we headed to Hutchins Lake to take the jet ski out. Then dinner at Tim's parents. Lots of food.... and Dessert! It was great food as always. I got to play with Little Miss Olivia. She has so many toys to choose from.... we played with the old keyboard for a while.... I remember having one.... with the buttons that disco, pop, and waltz beats...... oh to be young again!
Tomorrow is Laura's birthday.... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! love you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Katie is such a glamorpuss.

Em said...

I know!!! I feel like a big frump.

Heather said...

Nah! You look adorable!

Katie has perfected her catwalk pose, it seems.