Tuesday, May 09, 2006

These are my recreation clothes

"Nacho (Jack Black) is a young man who was raised in a Mexican monastery in Oaxaca and now works there as the cook, and takes it upon himself to rescue the holy place from financial ruin by joining a local Lucha Libre tournament and becoming one of the 'Luchadores'. Naturally, Nacho isn't acting out of purely altruistic measures, as he wishes to help Sister Encarnacion (Ana de la Reguera), a beautiful Mexican nun who has recently arrived at the monastery, as well as the gaggle of young orphans who live there."
We went to see MI-III on Saturday. It was ok. I am not a Tom Cruise fan so I found it hard to look past him. The movie was drug out too long.
However, we did see a preview for a new Jack Black movie. Nacho Libre. I am very much looking forward to this.
The step mom had surgery today. It went well. I am so glad.
Hopefully The Megan will grace us with a visit this weekend. I need something to look forward to. We will have a rockin time. Anyone wanna join us?

No comments: