Could it be, is she really posting?! I realized last night that I had not even turned on the computer since last Sunday. I started Spring semester Monday. I have 2 classes. 2 hours a night. Monday through Thursday. I work 7:00am-4:00pm then drive to school for class from 6-8. I am a bit tired. Only 6 more weeks.
Since I last posted the power has gone out twice for extended periods of time. It is really lonely in my house in the dark. Just me, the dog, and cat. I slept with the Mag-lite under my pillow.
Goedge came out for the weekend. That was fun. We saw Ang, Jas, and Braylon, who is still the CUTEST child on the planet (next to Mark Goedge III). We went shopping and found some fabulous deals at Kohl's and Megan fell in love with shoes that I will pick up for her, to feed her addiction.
I also had lunch with the one called Enfuego. Highlight of my day.
Today I got an I-Pod Nano. It is cute and it makes me happy. DING.
We grilled chicken and it started raining.
6 days until I am unleashed on Torch Lake. Heck Yes. Goedge, you will be missed. Anda, so will you. Labor Day can't come soon enough!!!!
From the 10-day forecast for Rapid City, MI
FriMay 26
Mostly Sunny
76°F/54°F
SatMay 27
Mostly Sunny
77°F/56F°
SunMay 28
Mostly Sunny
77F°/55F°
MonMay 29
Mostly Sunny
78F°/55F°
I can certainly handle that.
I think that is all.
Oh yeah, the mom, the sister (minus one), and I will venture to the Mall of America on June 16th. OH HECK YES. I will get my shop on!!!
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment