It has been a busy week. Lots of studying. But, now I am officially on Spring Break!! Heck yes, being back in college rules just for that reason. I will work 2 days this week and then off to DC for 5 days! I am very very very excited.
So what has been going on.... Oh yeah, as of March 24th I will be unemployed. The family that I work for is moving to the D. They were originally going to move in June.... oops, house sold sooner, bye bye Emily. BIG BUMMER.
I purchased the Jack Johnson and friends cd. It is the sound track for the Curious George movie. It is fabulous. I highly recommend it! Anyone remember School House Rock? 3 is a magic number was my favorite song... he combines that with Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. It is totally awesome.
Bought some luggage today. That was pretty excited. Not really, but I can pretend.
I made a meatloaf for dinner. I tried a new recipe I found in the recent issue of Real Simple. It was pretty darn tasty.
Oh yeah, did anyone see the new show Sons and Daughters? HILARIOUS!
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment