Sunday, January 22, 2006

No shower Sunday

Don't you just love those lazy Sundays? I sure do. Today I have watched the second half of the first season of Sex and the City, read the latest issue of Real Simple cover to cover, eaten leftover pizza, surfed the internet and studied a little. Nice relaxing day.
Last night Adam, Andrew and I went out to dinner. We went to O'Charleys. I can't say that it is a great resturant. It is ok. Andrew however was hit on by our waiter! It was just about the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen. The boy who always has something to say to everyone was completely speechless. I have to admit, I was a little hurt, Adam and Andrew had all the Dr. Pepper and Iced Tea they could possibly handle, I however did not have my water refilled ONCE. Can you believe that!! I think of myself as a fairly cute girl...... I guess what I needed to be last night to not be thirsty was a fairly cute GUY.
Then we proceeded to a party where Andrew got OUT OF CONTROL. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. He is definately the life of the party!!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

No comments: