Does anyone watch Project Runway on Bravo? I happened upon it one day and and I think it is an awesome show. All of the designers are just wacked and the Judges are so wicked sometimes, well except Heidi Klum, she sits there with her halo on!!

In other news... the hubby got me a new cell phone. I am one spoiled girl. I am ditching the nextel service because they are ALWAYS dropping my calls and I am switching to Cingular. Adam has Cingular through work and it works great.
I am finished with my first week of Winter semester. It is going to kick my ass. I am looking forward to the classes, but I am not looking forward to all the work. But hey, what are you gonna do! But I am sure I am in for a lot of laughs because this lady is in my class again. She is always full of fabulous things to say.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
"So yeah, I got one for ya... There is this woman who sits behind me in class (Intro to Early Childhood Education) and every week she says wonderful, fabulous, super intelligent things. Such mind blowing gems that one could not handle all of her wisdom in huge doses. You might just feel horrible about yourself and quit school, no, maybe quit life because you are not as smart as her. Anyways.... Last night in the heat of one of her rampages (half the time I am unsure if the sounds coming out of her mouth are actual words) someone makes a comment about Algebra and she comes back with "Algebra, I don't have no need for Algebra. 'Cept for maybe when I am shootin pool." WHAT..... I had to stop for a minute and think, Algebra.... POOL..... Geometry......Maybe, but ALGEBRA........ Maybe it is just me, but the last time I heard you could use an algebra equation to make a shot in pool was........ ummmmm.... yeah, NEVER!! Am I wrong about this? This woman is taking a class for Early Childhood Ed. SWEET!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment