Oh how I love Seinfeld.
So New Year's Eve will be spent on the couch. I am SICK. But what can you do.
We did not take the trip to Iron Mountain for Katie's wedding. I am sad that I missed it, but also glad that I was not in Iron Mtn this morning when I woke up sick and having to drive ALL THE WAY HOME in this condition.
So last night we went to dinner with Ang, Jas and Braylon (he is just so cute I can hardly stand it) to celebrate Katie's wedding (and being bad friends because we were not there) and while we were at dinner and Toys R Us it started Raining/Snowing and it took us 45 minutes to get home from Holland. Good times.
So Happy New Year All. See ya in '06.
Countdown: 12 days until our 3 year anniversary
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment