Another eventful night..... or not! After work I came home, ate dinner, and sat on the couch ALL night. What a loser.
So yeah, I got one for ya... There is this woman who sits behind me in class (Intro to Early Childhood Education) and every week she says wonderful, fabulous, super intelligent things. Such mind blowing gems that one could not handle all of her wisdom in huge doses. You might just feel horrible about yourself and quit school, no, maybe quit life because you are not as smart as her. Anyways.... Last night in the heat of one of her rampages (half the time I am unsure if the sounds coming out of her mouth are actual words) someone makes a comment about Algebra and she comes back with "Algebra, I don't have no need for Algebra. 'Cept for maybe when I am shootin pool." WHAT..... I had to stop for a minute and think, Algebra.... POOL..... Geometry......Maybe, but ALGEBRA........ Maybe it is just me, but the last time I heard you could use an algebra equation to make a shot in pool was........ ummmmm.... yeah, NEVER!! Am I wrong about this? This woman is taking a class for Early Childhood Ed. SWEET!!
So now that I vented about that.....
This weekend we Traveled to Detroit this weekend to do a little visiting with the fam and to watch the Western/Eastern Football game at Ford Field. Good times were had by all at the game. The Eastern Mascot threw a peanut at my sister when she told him that cheerleaders didn't like him. FUNNY. Western beat Eastern. AWESOME!! AND, my mom almost got us into a fight with some little kids!!! Quality Family time!!
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment