Can we say WINDY. Yeah, it is a LITTLE bit breezy outside tonight. I had to drive 55 on the expressway on the way home from class and I was still being blown all over the place. I was scared. Really scared. I finally got off the e-way and drove the backroads home. Wuss!
So anyways, another fun story about class. On Halloween only 4 people showed up for class. I was one of those people. My instructor gave us the answers to the three study guides that we had been given to study for the quiz we would have that night and for the test the next week. As a bonus she let us take the quiz home because we were so awesome to come to class on Halloween. SWEET!! Now... here is the BEST part.... All of the quiz and test questions come from the study guides. If you do them and study them you will do fine on the quiz and test, bonus about it being a take home quiz was that you could just copy the study guide...... so naturally I got 100% GO ME!!!! Yeah.... so today my instructor (I have her for two classes) hands me back my quiz and proceeds to tell me that the other people who took the take home quiz bombed it....... I am the only one who got a perfect score. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. They had the answers RIGHT THERE!!! I am at a loss.
So time to watch LOST... People are getting some lovin on the Island!! I guess even castaways need to get some action too!!
OH, MG-Thanks for the package. Love the CD. Can't wait to read the book. Gotta love Ellen!!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment