Thursday, September 15, 2005

Preston Michael Spears Federline

Well, it took me long enough, but I have finally set up my own blog. I really have nothing interesting to talk about, but this is fun anyways!! Plus I am really hoping my grammer will be picked apart....... hehe just kidding!
I am sick, it is my 25th birthday and I am watching the Ellen Degeneras show. I love Ellen. She rocks. Does anyone want to go to LA and see Ellen with me? I think it would be fun.... they dance a lot on that show.
Adam is coming home tonight. For those of you who don't know, he works in Newyago (2 hours away) during the week and so he doesn't live here in Fenntucky with me..... tears.... ok, I'm over it.
So my first post was pretty boring right!! Well Leah Remini is going to be on Ellen... she is pretty hot. Remember when she was Stacey Carosi on Saved By The Bell? Good Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
You are hot. I want to do it!
Love your husband..................Oh Yeah, Happy Birthday