Saturday, September 17, 2005

Kelly Clarkson....

Last night The Megan, Anda, Adam and I went to the lovely Holland 7 to see The 40 Year Old Virgin. Let me just say......... FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY, oh and FUNNNNNNNY! I was laughing so hard at times I do believe I was crying. It wasn't funny because they were making fun Andy for being a virgin at age 40, if it doesn't happen for you, it just doesn't happen, but it was funny because of all the stuff that happens to him. At one point my stomach hurt so bad from laughing I thought I was going to have to leave. Two thumbs up.
Then we retired to the New Holland Brew. Delicious beer was had by all (but me, I had water on the rocks... yum yum).
Tonight however is the birthday PARTY. Beltline Bar baby! Then on to the BOB. I am WAY excited that Kramer and the boys will be joining us. Bethany has agreed to join us as well. It is going to be AWESOME!!!
Happy Birthday to Angie!! Welcome to 25. It has been a lonely 2 days without you. :)
Thanks to the Megan I finally have a decent looking blog. Props to you and your mad HTML skills.

No comments: