I pretty much hibernated this winter. I am just not a fan of the cold. I play outside everyday at work... that is fun... but once I get home, I just don't want to go back out!!
BUT..... Winter is OVER!! The Becker house is quite excited about this. Tim is starting to train Annie to walk in the woods without a leash, so she can hunt, and not run away. She is doing really well. She is SO FAST! We took both girls out behind the house. They ran all over, and came home completely muddy! The bathroom was destroyed. Oh well, they were happy!
Big news for me.... Come May I will begin classes at WMU. I am very excited to finally finish my degree. I am transferring in with 91 credits.... I need 122 to graduate. So hopefully in 2 years (or less) I will have my bachelors degree in Family Studies. It has been a long and winding road, but I am here!!
Tim is anxious to get out and fish. He has gone a few times. He even brought home a fish!
One more month until the March of Dimes, March for babies. I am excited for the walk, we have fun doing it. If you have a little bit to donate that would be awesome... Please do!!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very exciting news! good luck finishing your degree!
Aww thanks Heidi! :)
Post a Comment