Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last Wish

I feel as though I have been blessed with good health. I am thankful for that. I just don't understand why there are horrible sicknesses out there. It makes me sad.

A few months back I went out one night with my Brother-In-Law. I was introduced to his friend Nick and his wife Jen. We had lots of fun, they are super nice people. A few weeks later I heard from my BIL that Nicks cancer was back and that they were giving him 6 months to a year. Nick was diagnosed with Melanoma, was in remission, and now it returned. He is 29 years old!

Fox News did a story on them, and it ran last night. You see these stories all the time, I find all of them sad. But this one really hit me since I know the people! Here is the link to the story. Lauren Unger did a really nice job.

Keep the Schaap family in your prayers!

No comments: