Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Where has the time gone?

It is December already? Amazing.

The last few months have been so busy. Shortly after the wedding, hunting season was in full swing. Tim has been gone pretty much every weekend. He is happy. So, that is good.

November was pretty fun. Lots of birthdays! Tim, Dad, Leslie, and of course.... Molly!! Dad and Leslie share a birthday... so they got married on that day.... get it all done at once! We had a super fun surprise party for Les.

Molly was a lucky girl. She had 2 parties. AND, on the day of her birthday Laura brought her up to Grandville and we had a shopping evening. We went on the carousel, and introduced her to Godiva. All the good things in life! I let her pick out her own presents. She chose a silver tu-tu from Old Navy and a stuffed animal from The Disney Store. I think that was the beginning of a beautiful tradition!

We are looking forward to the Holidays. We are also looking forward to all of the friends who are expecting babies! Some are expecting one... others two...even three!! It seems everyday we find out someone else is expecting. Must be something in the water!! Good luck to everyone!

I am not going to lie... I am looking forward to the end of hunting season. It will be nice to have a weekend home with my husband. :)

I started a photo share blog. If I didn't send it to you and you wish to view it you can see it here.

We did have something sad happen in our house at the beginning of November. It has been difficult for me to talk about. We lost our cat. She got sick quickly and there was nothing we could do for her. We had her for almost 2 years. She was a wonderful girl. We loved (still do) her so much.

So, to not end this on a sour note...... does anyone watch Glee? Do you love it? It makes me so happy. Wednesday is my new favorite night. :)

1 comment:

VandenBerg Family said...

Sooooo very sorry about your cat! That is so hard!

And my goodness...who is having triplets? YIKES!