Saturday, September 05, 2009

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

We welcomed (well, most of us) Annie into our home on Friday evening. She is an 11 week old German Short-Haired Pointer. She is an absolute doll! Except at this very minute because she has horrible gas and she keeps trying to chew on the corner of my computer. Ah, puppies!
Chloe likes her. I was worried she would be jealous, but she accepted her immediately. Mia.... well let's just say Mia may need an adjustment period! I honestly thought Mia would completely not care.
This is how Annie, Chloe, Mia and I are currently spending is lovely Saturday afternoon. Between trips outside...............
I have a puppy growth on my hip. Big sis Chloe has claim to the rest of the couch. And Mia is parked on the bed in the spare bedroom watching the closet that holds her food.
Good times here at Casa de Becker!

1 comment:

Liz said...

It looks like everything is going great! Congratulations on the wedding and the new puppy-she is darling! Happy early Birthday! I miss you.

Liz