Monday, March 30, 2009

Tuesday Night 10:30pm


My Boy's returns! Tuesday Night. There are really only a few shows that I CAN'T miss... this is one of them!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I LOVE MY BOYS! I already have my DVR set for tonight! And I just recorded the last show of last season to refresh my memory!! I can't wait to see if bobby and PJ get together! :)

Hey love your new layout too!

VandenBerg Family said...

Hey,
I've never heard of My Boys. Maybe I'll give it a try. We would LOVE for you to come for a visit. I actually thought of you today. I went to my basement and found the centerpiece glass bowl things that were on the tables at our wedding. I was wondering if they were something you could use. I couldn't remember what you decided on for your centerpieces.

Oh, and you can visit maybe this Sunday or next weekend either day would work I think.