Sunday, February 15, 2009

Made with love

Tim and I had a quiet Valentines Day. I made dinner and we watched a movie. Nothing very exciting. It was a yummy dinner. One of Tim's favorites. Something my mom used to make. So I thought I would share...... (Elizabeth, it is SUPER easy to fix and really yummy!)
Bowtie Noodles with Chicken in Alfredo Sauce
1 box bowtie noodles
1 jar alfredo sauce
3 or 4 skinless boneless chicken breastsI was excited to find that Great Value made an alfredo sauce, it was like $1 cheaper than the other brands... I guess it is the little things in life!Cut chicken into cubes and cook throughly. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions. Aren't bowties just the cutest?!


Pour alfredo sauce over cooked chicken, turn heat down and simmer, allow sauce to slightly thicken. When pasta is cook, drain and combine with chicken.







2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love that you are doing more recipes! This recipe is just my style and I know Darrin would LOVE it. I've actually never done pasta with alfredo sauce so it will be something different. I have bowties and chicken. Just have to run to the store for the sauce. I think I'll add sun dried tomatoes or red pepper to sneak in some vegetables :).

Em said...

great idea!! :) I hope you like it! Let me know how it goes.